[mod_python] make_obcallback returned no obCallBack!

Gregory Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Fri Oct 27 20:57:35 EST 2000

This error is ususally caused by the mod_python package not being in the
pythonpath of the Apache process.

There is a typo in the windows installation instructions:

 Move the files in the folder lib inside the mod_python folder (C:\Program
 Files\Python\lib\mod_python-2.x\lib\mod_python ) to the C:\Program
 Files\Python\lib\mod_python-2.x folder.
                            ^^^^

The target should really just be "C:\Program
Files\Python\lib\mod_python". This could be the source fo your problem.

--
  Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy
       grisha at modpython.org