[mod_python] UNIQUE_ID from mod_python...

Miguel Marques miguel at yorku.ca
Tue Nov 21 11:29:01 EST 2000

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:01:03 -0500, Miguel Marques <miguel at yorku.ca> wrote:
> Greetings...
>
> I need to access the unique id produced by mod_unique_id.  It gets set
> as an environment variable for CGI scripts but not by the looks of it
> for python scripts (I don't see it in os.environ).  I'm not all that
> familiar with Apache internals so maybe there's something I'm missing.
> If anyone has any idea on whether or not I can get the unique_id variable
> please let me know.
> Thanks for any input.

Never mind.
I was missing something.
It's in request.subprocess_env which actually should had been obvious
to me after I looked at the source code for unique_id.
Sigh...

							Miguel

C. Miguel Marques, York University, Computing & Network Services
e-mail: miguel at yorku.ca, voice: (416)736-2100x22684, fax: (416)736-5830