[mod_python] Python SCRIPT Fails When Running Through Python Module

John H. Hayes jhh at msu.edu
Wed Nov 8 04:24:47 EST 2000

When I attempt to run the test script that is described in the modpython
installation documentation
I get the following information in my web client:
Mod_python error: "PythonHandler test"

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"/usr/local/opt/Python-2.0/lib/python2.0/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py",
line 175, in Dispatch
    module = import_module(module_name, _req)

  File
"/usr/local/opt/Python-2.0/lib/python2.0/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py",
line 316, in import_module
    module = __import__(module_name)

ImportError: No module named test

It appears there is some configuration problem, but I set things up as
described.

If anybody can shed some light on this I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
John Hayes