[mod_python] Difficulties with Windows NT/Apache/mod_python

Hr. Daniel Mikkelsen daniel at copyleft.no
Thu Jun 15 11:03:42 EST 2000

> make_obcallback(): could not import mod_python.apache.
> make_obcallback(): could not call init.
> Apache/1.3.12 (Win32) mod_python/2.2 Python/1.5.2 running...

I got these messages when I copied the _files_ in the
lib/python/mod_python dir into site-packages, instead
of copying the entire _directory_, by mistake.

Anyway, it's a problem of your python interpreter not
finding the mod_python modules. Use PYTHONPATH in the
environment or PythonPath in the apache.conf.

-- Daniel Mikkelsen, Copyleft Software