AW: AW: [mod_python] undefined symbol: stat solved!

Denys Bogatz db at cinetic.de
Tue Jul 25 10:04:36 EST 2000

I solved the problem by linking /usr/lib/modules/2.2.10/libc.a within
mod_python...
(I found "stat.o" inside this library, extracted that and got some other
undefined symbols - so I decided to link the whole libc.a)
But now my mod_python.so is somewhat over 300k in size - is this too much?

Another problem: My IExplorer downloads test.py for some reasons...
(I got it working for some time but now the script won't be executed!)