[mod_python] opensbd anyone?

GerhardHäring gerhard.nospam at bigfoot.de
Thu Dec 14 19:26:52 EST 2000

I was the one who originally submitted the bug. I was silly enough to
assume that the Apache API didn't change between 1.3.12 and 1.3.14 (the
mod_python win32 build is for 1.3.14, while I used 1.3.12). Now I tried
to verify the bug under Apache 1.3.14, and it seems as if there never
was any bug wrt to win32 and SMP. mod_python now survives a stress test
with concurrent requests from another host. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Gerhard

--
Sorry for the fake email, please use the real one below to reply.
contact: g e r h a r d @ b i g f o o t . d e