[mod_python] Re: A Mod_python error Question

Greg Stein gstein at lyra.org
Sat Dec 9 05:08:43 EST 2000

crap... missed the address the first time :-)

----- Forwarded message from Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON at python.org> -----
From: Greg Stein <gstein at lyra.org>
To: mod_python at python.org
Cc: webmaster <webmaster at startcom.org>

mod_python people...

Could somebody please help this user? At first, I thought it was something
related to DAV, but apparently not. This is out of my area of expertise, but
I'm sure somebody in this forum can help.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/