[mod_python] Swig, and mod_ssl

Gregory Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Thu Aug 17 15:37:54 EST 2000

That'd be interesting to see.

I'd really appreciate a lamens terms explanation of what it is you're
trying to get out of mod_ssl and what are the steps issues involved with
it? I'm somewhat mod_ssl ingorant - I've used it to set up SSL sites and
I'm somwhat familiar with use of openssl to generate certificates and
such, but I know next to nothing about mod_ssl internals.

P.S. Does SWIG really have to be involved in order for this to work?

--
  Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy
       grisha at modpython.org