A. Changes from Version (3.1.4)
- New apache.register_cleanup() method.
- New file-based session manager class.
- Session cookie name can be specified.
- The maximum number of mutexes mod_python uses for session locking
can now be specifed at compile time using
- New a version attribute in mod_python module.
- New test handler
testhandler.py has been added.
- Autoreload of a module using apache.import_module() now works if
modification time for the module is different from the file.
Previously, the module was only reloaded if the the modification
time of the file was more recent. This allows for a more graceful
reload if a file with an older modification time needs to be
restored from backup.
- Iterable return values are now correctly published
- Fixed the traversal security issue
- mod_python.c now logs reason for a 500 error
- Calls to PyErr_Print in mod_python.c are now followed by fflush()
- Using an empty value with PythonOption will unset a PythonOption key.
- Improvments to FieldStorage allow uploading of large files. Uploaded
files are now streamed to disk, not to memory.
- Path to flex is now discovered at configuration time or can be
- Fixed memory leak which resulted from circular references starting
from the request object.
- Fixed memory leak resulting from multiple PythonOption directives.
- Fixed Multiple/redundant interpreter creation problem.
- Cookie attributes with attribute names prefixed with
$ are now ignored. See Section 4.7 for more
- Bug in setting up of config_dir from Handler directives fixed.
- mod_python.publisher will now support modules with the same name
but in different directories
- Fixed continual reloading of modules problem
- Fixed big marshalled cookies error.
- Fixed mod_python.publisher extension handling
- mod_python.publisher default index file traversal
- mod_python.publisher loading wrong module and giving no
- apply_fs_data() now works with "new style" objects
- File descriptor fd closed after ap_send_fd() in req_sendfile()
- Bug in mem_cleanup in MemorySession fixed.
- Fixed bug in _apache._global_lock() which could cause a segfault
if the lock index parameter is greater number of mutexes created
at mod_python startup.
- Fixed bug where local_ip and local_host in connection object
were returning remote_ip and remote_host instead
- Fixed install_dso Makefile rule so it only installs the dso, not the
- Potential deadlock in psp cache handling fixed
- Fixed bug where sessions are used outside <Directory> directive.