D. Changes from Previous Major Version (2.x)
- Mod_python 3.0 no longer works with Apache 1.3, only Apache 2.x is
- Mod_python no longer works with Python versions less than 2.2.1
- Mod_python now supports Apache filters.
- Mod_python now supports Apache connection handlers.
- Request object supports internal_redirect().
- Connection object has read(), readline() and write().
- Server object has get_config().
Httpdapi handler has been deprecated.
Zpublisher handler has been deprecated.
- Username is now in req.user instead of req.connection.user