There are a few things you can try to identify the problem:
- Carefully study the error output, if any.
- Check the server error log file, it may contain useful clues.
- Try running Apache from the command line in single process mode:
This prevents it from backgrounding itself and may provide some useful
- Ask on the mod_python list. Make sure to provide specifics such as:
- Mod_python version.
- Your operating system type, name and version.
- Your Python version, and any unusual compilation options.
- Your Apache version.
- Relevant parts of the Apache config, .htaccess.
- Relevant parts of the Python code.
What is this????|